最新娱乐平台送体验金

发表时间:2019-01-13内容来源:VOA英语学习网

你好啊 沃克小姐 你可真漂亮 Well, hello, Miss Walker. Don't you look lovely.

你在这儿干什么 What are you doing here?

你了解我 我怎么能错过派对呢 Well, you know me. I hate to miss a party.

你想要时光机 You want the time machine.

你可真了解我 You know me so well.

但你也肯定知道 需要密钥卡才能接触到 But as I'm sure you're aware, it's behind lock and key.

告诉我 简 So, tell me, Jane.

要进入那房间 我得弄伤几个人 How many people do I have to hurt to get into that room?

一个也不用 None.

因为密钥卡就在我这 Because I have the key right here.

好极了 Marvelous.

是约翰 It's John!

他在这儿 He's here!

遭到入侵 We have a breach.

快来人啊 Somebody help!

救命 救命 Help! Help!

-你还好吧 -是约翰 他来了 - Are you okay? - It's John. He's here.

-时光机 -对 - The time machine. - ?Yes.

谢谢 Thank you.

一切可好 Hey. Everything okay?

你看到格里芬了吗 Have you seen Griffin?

他刚还在这儿 Uh, he was just here.

安德斯太太 说句话可以吗 Ms. Anders. A word, please?

失陪 Excuse me.

我认得你 I know you.

约翰·斯蒂文森来了 John Stevenson is in the house.

我知道 让大家都出去 I know. Get everybody out.

-封锁出口 -遵命 - Seal the exits. - Will do.

他是冲时光机来的 He's here for the time machine.

把门撞开 Break it down.

格里芬 不要 格里芬 亲爱的 Griffin. Oh, no. Griff, honey?

格里芬 亲爱的 Griffin, sweetheart.

我的天 Oh, my God.

你还好吗 Are you okay?

我没事 划伤而已 I'm fine. It's just a scratch.

医生就来了 My doctor is on the way.

怎么了 What happened?

刚才有入侵者 你哥哥试图阻止他 There was an intruder, and your brother tried to stop him.

-我来看看吧 -好 - Why don't I take a look at that? - ?Yeah.

我得去跟道格确认一下 我很快就回来 I have to go check in with Doug. I'll only be a moment.

-好 -谢谢 - Okay. - Thank you.

他逃走了 So he got away.

时光机呢 And the time machine?

威尔斯把时光机取回来了 Wells was able to bring it back.

远程遥控吗 Remotely?

对 他把时光机接进电脑了 Yes, he's got it wired up to computers now.

但里面是空的 But it was empty.

约翰逃了 John got away.

他去了哪儿 Where did he go?

1918年3月30日 March 30, 1918...

这日子对你来说有什么意义吗 Does that date mean anything to you?

没 坐标是多少 No, what are the coordinates?

北纬48.856度 Latitude 48.856 north.

东经2.3522度 Longitude 2.3522 east.

我不明白 I don't understand.

约翰为什么要去那儿 Why would John go there?

两世奇人

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.elvesofthewood.com/html/20190113/Time-After-Time-01-04-17.html